Easter Sunday: Masks are not required during any service.
Normally: Join us Sundays live in the 9 AM or 10:30 AM worship hours and LifeGroups at 10:15 AM! (Family Reunion Services are 5th Sundays for everyone at 10AM).
The 10:30 AM Worship service is a mask only time.
We want you to know that we have made every effort we could to make it safe for you- if you feel ready to return.
To make your return as safe and comfortable as possible, here are some things we would like you to be aware of:
- Please DO NOT come to church if you are sick. Thank you.
fill the seats in the auditorium from the front to the back.
- The seats in the sanctuary are spaced out more and many have been removed.
- The balcony will be open.
- We are not going to force you to sit in any particular area but would just ask you to give the normal consideration for distancing to those who are more concerned with their health.
- The coffee stand will be used as the connection center for guests. (Coffee is not officially being served at this time)
- All children will remain with their parents until they are dismissed in the 1st service or after LifeGroup. Children participating in our programs are to check in with Mrs. Ann at the kids check in station in the sanctuary.
- Bathrooms will be available.
- Feel free to wear masks. We do not mind at all.
- Come expecting a blessing!
We are doing the best we can to make things possible for our return. If we fail to cover an area that concerns you or if you think we missed the mark in any area, please just let us know. We are glad to accommodate any and all reasonable requests.
Lastly, and most importantly, "Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying. When God’s people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality." (Romans 12:9-13) NLT